About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
The Head of FX Product Management is responsible for leading and managing the global FX product management team supporting Northern Trust's CustodyFX, CompleteFX, Currency Management and eFX businesses. Partnering with the Global Head of FX and the FX Leadership Team, the Head of FX Product Management will drive product strategy and develop new product capabilities leading to the overall growth of business revenues and profitability.
- Drive strategic direction and develop product roadmaps to remain competitive and align to client and business needs
- Participate in client, prospect and sales discussions and presentations to promote Northern Trust's FX products and services
- Oversee the FX product portfolio across Custody FX; CompleteFX; Currency Management and eFX
- Identify new products and / or enhancements which will enhance capabilities for Northern Trust and our clients.
- Develop and execute the go to market product strategy
- Acts as the product expert consulting with internal and external stakeholder; industry bodies; events and vendors regarding FX product capabilities;
- Review and develop the future state target operating model including technology, operations and compliance
- Gather and analyse competitive and market data
- Manage the global FX product team across US and UK
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and awareness of FX legal requirements, regulatory environment, and marketing trends in the industry to determine the direction for new products or enhancements to existing products.
- Collaborate with head of PMO; technology; risk & compliance; product delivery and senior management to ensure execution of the product roadmap
Knowledge / Skills:
Working with Us:
- Deep FX experience, ideally in a product management role covering CustodyFX, TransactionalFX, Currency Management and /or eFX
- Proven experience and track record developing and executing strategic plans driving business growth
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge of the FX market required
- Excellent in building key relationships, influencing and negotiating with clients, partners and leaders across multiple disciplines
Program or project management experience is advantageous; planning, analysis, design and governance
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to determine the Business Unit's goals, resources needed, and to assess and develop the skills of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.