- Major International Asset Management
- Excellent Exposure
Our client is an established asset management renowned for its diversified investment management services and products. They are now seeking for top calibre candidates to join them in Hong Kong.
To drive changes and initiatives such as new fund/mandate launch and other fund life cycle events in relation to Middle- and Backoffice services in the Asia Pacific region. Co-ordination and cooperation with internal and external stakeholder along the investment value chain in particular Front-and Middle-Office processes as well as drive harmonization and digitalization of operational and oversight processes. The role also includes activities related to launches of new funds and mandates as well as fund life cycle events. This includes for example, the onboarding of Brokers, opening of custody market accounts, fund mergers, portfolio position transfers, and termination of funds and mandates.
- Ensure readiness of ongoing Operational support for Fund/mandate launches and mergers with internal counterparts and external service providers and review operational feasibility.
- Manage and process life cycle events / changes of existing funds / client mandates from an operational perspective including but not limited to new usage of instrument, market account opening, broker / counterparty onboarding, custodian change, and provide recommendations on the operational support model of these events.
- Perform an ongoing review of the daily work and processes to identify harmonization and automation potential within the regional team, but also across the global team.
- Coordinate and liaise with other Operations teams to ensure life cycle events are handed over properly towards BAU (Business as usual) and teams are ready to support.
- Ensure internal process documentations relating to BAU Chance Operations are up-to-date, and agreed across global processes & Asia Pacific internal stakeholders
To be considered, you will be a Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years' of experience in operations or middle office with asset management industry. Experience in coordinate life cycle initiatives and complex changes with a large number of internal and external stakeholders. Good knowledge of the asset management value chain including front, middle and back office (incl. trade management, fund accounting, custody, collateral management, FX). Sound relationship management skills. Strong communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and oral. Proven experience in project management.
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume to Kelly Kam
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting reference eFC3520
(Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful.)