Operations Analyst - Transfer Agency
- 6 Months initial contract
- 3 days per week on site (London)
My client's Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
The successful candidate will be required to attain a good understanding of the daily operations across all functions (Registration, Dealing, Box, Settlements, Distributions /Tech), gaining a breadth of knowledge to support the functional teams in India and to provide a first class service to our clients. Being an SME within at least one of these disciplines would be an advantage. The key responsibilities of the role include:
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Act as a point of contact for client and investor queries
- Supporting the India processing teams with any BAU challenges
- Ensure that current policies and procedures are in place and are being followed within the onshore and offshore teams
- Collaborate with internal teams such as New Business, Change management and relationship teams
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Train and support partners where required across locations
- Understand and communicate new and existing regulatory, changes and client requirements
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Support and check Internal/Client Audit and client visits
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which Transfer Agency operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of either Registration, Dealing, Box, Settlements, Distributions /Tech
- Demonstrate a good understanding of UK Transfer Agency functions, roles & responsibilities
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Extensive knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment
- Ability to work to strict set deadlines
- Ability to use Excel and Word competently
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA / HMRC regulatory Environment