You will be heavily involved in the following tasks:
- Preparation of company valuations including using various methodologies such as DCF, LBO, trading comparables and transaction comparables;
- Preparation of company marketing documents and client presentations in addition to performing research and various analyses in support of new business generation;
- Participate in the origination and execution of equity, debt and ILS transactions;
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyse the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions;
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings
- Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing.
- You will work on some of the biggest deals in insurance investment banking, interact with clients almost immediately, travel for the firm and handle increasingly important responsibilities.
- You must have a proven academic record and an interest in finance;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment and under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Ready to assume a high level of responsibility;
- Solid interest in the financial sector;