Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT - 17,200 experts in 33 countries worldwide - become one of us! #oneofusSenior Investor Relations Manager*
SCHOTT Pharma AG & Co. KGaA develops science-based solutions to ensure that medicines are safe and easy to use for people around the world. Because health is crucial. Every day, around 4,700 people from more than 65 nations work in our state-of-the-art facilities in Europe, North and South America, and Asia to contribute to global healthcare.
To further strengthen our interactions with investors and external stakeholders, we are looking for a Senior Investor Relations Manager* to join our global IR team.
Do you have profound experience in the field of Investor Relations? Would you like to strategically develop our investor base and engage with the financial community?
Then apply with us as Senior Investor Relations Manager*
and become part of our team at our headquarters in Mainz, Germany
- Support preparation of capital market communications (e.g. quarterly earning calls, roadshows,conferences, Annual General Meeting, documents for stock exchange, other obligations)
- Build strong relationship with the worldwide financial community (esp. investors, analysts)
- Communicate and support the further development of our Equity Story, rating and capital market strategy
- Prepare and manage IR events (z.B. Capital Market Days, Annual General Meeting)
- Support in complying with capital market requirements (e.g. ad hoc communication)
- Conduct sector and competitor analysis, monitor and evaluate analyst reports
- Independently prepare and participate in conferences & roadshows and accompanying the Board of Management
- Strategically develop our investor basis
- Initiate and manage projects to improve Investor Relation Management
- Excellent university degree in business administration or communications with focus on finance, preferably with further training in Investor Relations or Financial Analysis (CIRO, CIIA / CEFA, CFA, or CFP)
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in Investor Relations for a listed industrial company, IPO experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze, summarize and articulate financial data
- Excellent target-group-oriented communication and presentation skills as well as interpersonal, conflict and negotiation competence
- Very good English and German language skills (written and spoken)
SCHOTT's openness to promote your further development is just as great as our additional benefits. Ranging from active health management via flexible working hours all the way to corporate pension plans: everything geared to suit your goals and needs.
Discover a special corporate culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their entire potential.
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity, and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the precondition for the success of our company.
Please feel free to contact us
- Talent development
- Trust-based working time
- Exclusive employee benefits/discounts
- Holistic corporate health management
We're looking forward to your application
SCHOTT Pharma AG & Co. KGaA