The Top PRC Investment Bank is seeking for experience payment talent. The role can offer a good range of bonus for good performer Responsibilities:
- Act as the subject matter expert in conducting various type of payment, such as daily client deposit and withdrawal, fund transfers, cash settlement related to trade processing of securities, Fixed Incomes, Listed and OTC derivatives and other Structure Products
- Drive business initiatives to achieve the business growth
- Conduct data analysis and re-engineering to devise strategic/IT solutions for gaining operational efficiency/ mitigating operational risk
- Implement all SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), and control to deliver quality services and ensure full compliance with the regulatory and Group policy
- Execute firm-wide programs in accordance with global strategy and standards
- Manage the risk control, customer experience and quality assurance across everyday operations
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in banking industry, solid knowledge of payment/banking operations is required
- Knowledge of payment methods such as Chats, Swift, FPS and EDDA.
- Familiar with application software including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Good analytical, stakeholder management, problem solving and report writing skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- The successful candidate might be required to work on Public Holidays according to business needs
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Au at 3907 3970.