Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
To assist in the development and management of a profitable agency business portfolio within the Company's guideline and delegated authorities. Responsibilities:
- Business Development and able to meet budget allocated.
- Establish and develop a business partnering relationship with all intermediaries within the panel for the purpose of developing monitoring compliant and profitable intermediaries.
- Support best practice and continuous improvement in relation to training, compliance, and practice management in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Keep self-knowledge up to date with current product range and any modifications in order to meet local requirements.
- Support the local compliance requirements.
- Monitor client and market requirements and client feedback by conducting client calls / visits.
- Work with service standards as agreed with the Distribution Manager.
- Support internal partnerships to facilitate problem-solving and quality customer focus.
- Contact external networks with supervision.
- Recruitment of intermediaries.
- Sales Oriented, Business Acumen , Pro-active, self-motivated, discipline and a good team player.
- Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver on agreed business targets.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tertiary graduate with professional qualifications in insurance or related disciplines.
- At least 7 years' relevant work experience in agency service and business development at supervisory level.
Application Close Date: 30/12/2023 11:59 PM
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.