HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
- Identify new opportunities and differentiating index data products that align with the strategy of the business and the exchange as a whole.
- Planning, coordinating and implementing the required tasks needed to ensure the smooth and timely launch of new product, manage product lifecycle and provide market intelligence.
- Contribute to analysis and market research across different indexing and passive investment, asset classes and financial markets.
- Understand client needs, current trends, and best practice in the industry to design methodology and products client will use and value.
- Assess potential partners and strategic engagements. Maintain strong relationships and serve as liaison with both internal and external stakeholders, partners and clients.
- Promote any new capabilities across asset classes and new capabilities as they are developed.
- Create content, including presentations and papers and use excellent communication skills to gain support and investment in product initiatives.
- Leverage strengths as a team player to collaborate across various functions including IT, Sales and Operations.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experiences in data business, markets, or relevant fields. (i.e. index/equity research position, data analyst, fund management)
- Demonstrate good understanding of the financial markets and investment strategies.
- Exposure on Hong Kong and China equity market.
- Product and/or Project Management experience.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and high agility.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.