Who we are looking for:
If you are a polished, creative and experienced marketing professional ready to step into a visible marketing role, the Marketing Manager position with State Street Global Advisors' Institutional business might be for you.
This is an opportunity for a well-rounded and highly collaborative marketing professional, able to own the marketing strategy and execution to meet business objectives, address client concerns and support revenue goals. You are passionate about trends, innovation and new thinking affecting investment professionals, and enjoy measuring and refining executions to positively influence client behavior. You will collaborate with colleagues to ensure a differentiated and impactful program is put in place with a goal of growing market effectiveness. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Marketing Manager you will
Education & preferred qualifications:
- Contribute to developing a marketing plan that supports the Japan Intermediary business plan to build out Public Investment Trust product range and distribution channel.
- Create and drive client relevant, scalable and repeatable integrated marketing programs utilizing the full marketing mix: PR, direct marketing, events, website, advertising and content
- Partner with stakeholders on product materials, product positioning, capabilities messaging, presentations, web presence and segmented communications
- Cultivate day-to day internal and partner relationships where you drive discussions for continual improvement of marketing programs
- Development and updates of collateral, videos, web content, sales tools and educational materials, including managing translations of these items.
- Coordinating, planning and booking proprietary and sponsored events for the Japan market (including monitoring for third party events / new opportunities)
- Working with our translation agency, be respomnsible for managing the local transalations of global content pieces.
- Use data in your daily marketing process to review and optimize campaigns and marketing tactics. Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations for improvement against benchmarks and against campaign and strategy goals
- Actively raise ideas for improving programs and are encouraged to try new approaches.
- Manage the marketing budget against marketing plans
- Collaborate with PR team to create earned media opportunities
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant area
- 7 - 10 years of professional marketing experience, in asset management / financial services.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and formulation of marketing strategy and robust programs; ability to tell stories.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English a benefit.
- Keen analytical eye with the ability to identify trends in data and turn them into meaningful insights.
- Solid understanding of investment management industry, and institutional/B2B experience preferred.
- Excellent organization, execution, and program management capabilities with attention to detail
- Strategic, creative, and critical thinking skills with the ability to work in partnership and prioritize projects as needed
- Ability to confidently interact with and influence stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-driven, team-oriented environment
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers