Job Description About Business Line
State Street Global Markets delivers innovative, value-added trading, execution, and financing services to clients across a spectrum of businesses thereby generating shareholder return. The different business in Global Markets involved are Foreign Exchange Sales & Trading and Research, Securities Finance and Portfolio Solutions About Process
State Street Global Markets Foreign Exchange confirmations and settlements team ensures all deals/trades are confirmed and settled in a timely manner based on market cut off. Key Responsibilities/Skills & Knowledge/ Qualification
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Perform FX Netting Via email or vendor platforms
- Email counterparty to confirm trades
- Reach out to client in case of non-receipts
- Ensure that the focuses on client needs first and drive all efforts to provide exceptional service
- Review and/ or Implement controls when applicable to reduce risk
- Will have to engage and communicate daily with the below stakeholders
- GTCB Cash processing and investigations team
- SSGM FX Trading and Middle office units
- SSGM FX DBM Team
- Take responsibility for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures. Should have knowledge of Vendor platform like GTSS, Bloomberg, FXALL and Misys
- Should have knowledge of confirmation Swift for FX
- Should have knowledge about different payment swifts
- Have good understanding of NDF and different FX products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, working to deadlines and dealing with high volumes
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal, with internal and external contacts
- Should have good problem solving and people managing skills
- Customer focus.
- Demonstrates good team working skills
- Ability to think creatively, solve problems and identify opportunities to improve existing processes and controls
Strong Excel skills - VLookups and Pivot Tables Shift Timings:
06:30 PM to 03:30AM (IST) Education:
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or Information Systems, or equivalent direct business experience.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers