HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
We are looking for a high calibre professional to join the Development Team under Trading Department of HKEX's Operations Division, who will help us on strategically important initiatives relevant to the Hong Kong securities market and Stock Connect. If you are interested in taking challenges and want to be influential in developing a better future marketplace, this is the perfect role for you. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Implementation and development of trading platform projects for growing both the HK securities market and Stock Connect market
- Gather complex business requirement and able to articulate in clear manner, working with business and IT teams to prepare documentation (e.g. project plan, business requirement and test plan)
- Design, perform and support various types of testing such as UAT and user integration test
- Liaise with software vendors and supervise an offshore test team to ensure the integrity of UAT
- Perform data analysis, analyse market trends and derive business insights from big data analytics to support business proposal and MIS reporting
- University degree, preferably in Finance/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3+ years of project management or quality assurance experience, preferably in well-established financial institutions
- Hands-on experience in creating test strategies, test plans and UAT cases from Functional Requirement Specifications
- Experience in business analysis and project management using methodologies such as Prince2, Waterfall and Scrum
- High degree of accuracy, attentiveness to details, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High agility with growth mindset; self-motivated individual with strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams
- Good common of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in Bloomberg, FactSet, WIND, Python, SQL, Tableau and PowerBI etc. is an advantage
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.