This regional role will functionally report to Core Cash Head in Global Transaction Banking, in the planning, development and deployment of regional card solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing the regional card product portfolio including P&L accountability, product rollout and commercialization strategy and market competitive analysis for credit card product across the region.
- Identify customer needs and develop overall regional card strategies
- Define product road map, product development and commercialisation.
- Leverage data on clients and transactions, analyse product performance to understand sales growth and performance drivers, identify new initiatives
- Product enhancements by articulating the problem statements, value proposition and solution benefits and Go-to-market outcomes
- Oversee the build of the product and Go-to-market execution, including setting the relevant metrics to drive commercialisation and measure success
- Identify and implement relevant marketing campaigns and activities that will drive volumes, usage and ultimately product revenues
- Perform competitive analysis to assist in the product strategy as needed
- Manage cross-enterprise matrixed teams for assigned products to create and manage business cases, ongoing service levels and customer experience enhancement
- Adhere to Product Governance, embed Product Risk Mitigations and Product Fraud Prevention in the design and operation of assigned products
- Continually re-assess the operational risks associated with the assigned products, considering changing economic or market conditions, legal and
- • Stay up to date on industry trends and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, and the impact of new technology
- Solid card experience and proven track record in product development, launch and commercialization
- Experience with regional role is preferred
- Result-oriented to drive the key metrics assigned positively
- Need to travel for work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and dynamic environment
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new Fintech products and advisory technologies
- • Customer centric with eye for details, to develop best in class solutions