TEKsystems Global Services has an exciting new opportunity for Configuration Analyst to join our team.
TEKsystems Global Services is a customer-led workforce solutions partner which specializes in providing world-class IT solutions and skilled talent to our clients. At TEKsystems, we're passionate about technology and its power to change everything. We partner with our clients to understand their culture and business challenges and we help them transform their businesses by designing solutions and finding skilled talent. Together, we accomplish amazing things.
Our unmatched success in the IT Services and Talent Management marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. A thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace and we are looking for people to join our team. We offer great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential.
We seek professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long-term career in a rewarding environment. Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
Skills/ Experience :
- Maintenance of customer and internal CMDB and asset register within Service Now
- Identify, control, record, report, audit and verify configuration items
- Review and execute changes to CMDB based on Change management process
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders when inconsistencies are found and ensure they are corrected
- Monitor adherence to technical, quality and security standards and ensure compliance with process and procedures
- Review and monitor the CMDB for changes, perform sanity checks and ensuring data quality
- Maintain and review hardware model database in Service Now
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes, tooling and work methods
- Maintenance of process and procedural documentation
- Executing periodic reports and providing accurate information on CMDB data and activities performed
- Periodically review and audit data using available data sources and tools
- Proactively seek guidance from peers and seniors where required.
- Infrastructure background
- Knowledge in working with either Asset Management and/or Configuration Management processes and systems or ITIL processes
- Knowledge or understating of building up asset and configuration management database and processes for clients against deadlines
- Hands on experience working in an ITIL structured organization dealing with Incident/Change/Problem/Conflict management
- Experience using ITSM tools; specifically Service Now
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in creating quality reports for customers and Internal management.
250.00 - 400.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.