Job Description: Job Title
EQ Middle Office Manager, Operations Corporate Title
Vice President Location
Jacksonville, FL Overview
This is an excellent opportunity for a high performer to join our Investment Banking Operations team in support of our new integrated equity product offering. This role is key to the success of the broader strategy ensuring business continuity and growth within the setting of a newly formed target operating model under IB Equity Operations.
The IB Equity Operations manager is responsible for the middle office functions and run-the-bank service delivery in the region for several trading desks transacting in equity linked products, namely Research Sales, ECM, and Convertibles, accomplished through close relationships with Back-Office, Sales & Trading, Finance, Regulatory, Technology, and Change and Control. The role requires a leader well-versed with all aspects of Equities operations, US broker-dealer regulation, and standard industry processing practices & tools. Comprehensive understanding of the Business side, client segment, application topology, and process management expertise with proven ability to deliver solutions with complex interdependencies is key. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
How You'll Lead
- Responsible for middle-office staff and operational service delivery to IB trading desks transacting equity linked products in US region
- Provide sales/trade support to the IB Equities execution business complex and clients, namely for Research Sales, Convertibles and ECM-public/private desks
- Manage run-the-bank trading activity from trade capture through clearing to ensure timely lifecycle management and controls
- Manage key metrics in line with agreed targets and risk tolerances and ensuring ops regulatory compliance from a country and regional perspective
- Promote an efficient dialog between the Front-Office and the Back-Office Make decisions and provide mitigation strategies for escalated issues and risk
- Provide product expertise and advice to Business and Technology regarding operational processes and procedures
Skills You'll Need
- Meet regularly with stakeholders, arrange priorities, and negotiate delivery expectations or when priorities change
- Build strong business and client partnerships
- Provide People leadership, including the development of key talent. Promote a culture of transparency and shared accountability through open, regular, and consistent communication
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Extensive relevant experience in trading Operations and robust knowledge of global financial markets
- Strong business relationship qualities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Rigorous and well organized, maintains high quality of customer service and acceptable response to stress
- Demonstrable experience in large operations transformation programs and ability to influence behavior of wider team and stakeholders/interested parties to ensure deliverables are met with in set boundaries
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville, FL office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $90,000 to $165,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of remuneration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .