We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the digital marketing strategy for the Wholesale and the Institutional channels across EMEA and Latin America. Working collaboratively with various teams within the marketing department (Channel, Content, Product, Design, and Mar Tech), you will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement an effective digital marketing strategy tailored to the Wholesale and Institutional channels.
- Digital Toolkit: Provide guidance and direction to the channel marketers on harnessing the full potential of our existing digital toolkit, including website, emails, social media, webcasts, events, SEO, PPC, and more.
- Email Marketing: Create and manage email templates and facilitate their use.
- Social Media: Take the lead in developing and executing both paid and organic social media strategy across our target regions. Collaborate closely with the Social Media Manager and the campaign managers to ensure alignment and successful implementation.
- CRM Integration: Ensure seamless integration of digital campaigns into our CRM tool and support the broader team in delivering quality leads and business opportunities to the sales team.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyse data to measure progress on KPIs for digital initiatives and continue to refine our comprehensive reporting model to assess the effectiveness and return on investment of digital campaigns. Provide valuable insights and data driven strategy recommendations to both the marketing and sales teams
Proven experience in digital marketing strategy development and execution, ideally within an asset management company (4+ years).
- Strong skills in HTML for email template management (Pardot preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing channels and tools, including SEM/SEO, digital advertising/re-targeting, virtual events (webcasts/webinars) and landing/webpages.
- Solid experience in utilising social media channels - especially LinkedIn - as part of a wider campaign (paid and organic).
- Proven ability in integrating campaigns within CRM systems and using marketing automation tools to amplify business opportunities and create meaningful analyses to determine areas of improvement for further optimisation of marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting.
- Passionate about digital best practice and latest trends.
- Understanding of GDPR / data privacy laws / Compliance requirements and their impact on digital activities.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload to meet deadlines, whilst keeping a high attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker.