Introduction to the role:
Our client is a leading consumer-tech company that has been on a journey to build impactful digital products and solutions to enhance their customer experience. With more focus and investment into innovating and building new products, this creates an opportunity for a Head of Product to drive the design vision, roadmap and lead an established UX team of designers and researchers. Responsibilities:
- Leading the vision of a user-led environment, placing users at the core of everything they do.
- Scale the UX team, coaching and mentoring the team and identifying necessary training and education required.
- Drive active learning and proactive engagement across your team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute all phases of design work such as user research, defining POC, execute UX flows, apply visual design systems, creating prototypes, creating production-ready designs and participating/conducting usability testing
- Demonstrate strong visual design awareness with principles in typography, layout, colour theory, and composition, etc.
- Possess strong empathy and develop deep understanding in customers and business stakeholders, drawing innovating possibilities through evidence backed by data and insights, and marry customer empathy with business viability.
- Advocate best design practice, inspire creativity and identify growth opportunities for the team.
- Constantly driving challenge-based collaboration to spur a high-performing culture that will develop high-quality products.
- 10+ years of experience and 3+ years of people management in UI/UX, Research and Product Design and Development in a product-led organization
- Strong application of conceptual thinking, dynamic user experiences, data-driven analysis and decisions, and familiarity with mobile/tablet designs.
- Experience building digital native application and responsive web design
- Experience working across multidiscipline and the Agile way of working
- Knowledge of creating wireframes, user flows and sitemaps, building user personas, storyboarding, and user research
- Experience in leading and executing user research interviews, moderated and unmoderated usability testing.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 539924
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/bXHgsD/head-of-product-design-itcommunications-unknown-singapore-16341480 EA Registration No.:
R1442191, Chia XinYi Celestine Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544