- Our client is highly recognized in the industry as top quality for both service performance and employee work quality & well-being.
- As a creative service organization, the management understands that innovative ideas and an out-of-the-box thinking approach come from happy and well-rested employees.
- While employees benefit from a young, dynamic, diverse, and global environment, the reputation of their creative works, is at the top market standard thanks to historical marketing campaigns and industry-changing events.
- Part of an independent global network with offices all over the world, the company highly motivates members to experience different departments and regions allowing frequent relocations. The positions are currently open from Junior strategist do Director level
- Unearth deep audience truths and insights, through in-depth research, that inform provocative ideas that will resonate in culture.
- Write compelling creative briefs, informed by a deep understanding of the audience, the business, the brand and culture.
- The master of long-term thinking for the brand. Predict challenges and opportunities that will affect the client's business and brand in the future.
- Partner with Creatives to concept, explore and push the creation of excellent work.
- Build strong relationship with internal and external teams and develop client management and presentation skills.
- 3 + years in of brand strategy, relatable experience in a creative agency setting or adjacent industry experience.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communications in Japanese with basic English skills required.
- A proven record in conducting research, as well as bringing research findings into compelling stories and ideas.
- Incredibly organized with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude and mindset.
6 - 14 million yen Location
Tokyo 23 wards Selling Points
- Excellent work-life balance
- Top creative projects in Japan market
- Internal and Global relocation
Reference No. 06940-0012515516
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。