Job Description: Job Title
Originator - Global Corporate Coverage - Ukraine and Central Asia Location
London Corporate Title
Assistant Vice President/Vice President
The Corporate Coverage team's main focus is origination of new business in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, in line with the prevailing Deutsche Bank policies for the respective countries, as well as maintenance of the existing clients and business.
You will be responsible for covering a portfolio of international corporate clients acting as the first point of contact for the Finance Director and treasury teams becoming their trusted relationship manager, positioning Deutsche Bank as their preferred banking partner. Coverage teams provide clients with full access to the expertise of Corporate Bank and Investment Bank. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Covering and advising clients across the Corporate Bank product suite with a particular focus on Cash Management, Trust & Agency Services, Trade Finance & Lending, Securities Services and Risk Management Solutions
- Develop Trusted Advisor status with clients and contribute to building Deutsche Bank's coverage franchise and reputation in the market
- Growing and generating significant revenue, recognising revenue opportunities to cross-sell products for all areas of the Bank
- Drive results against client plans for revenue generation, franchise transactions, alignment with product partners and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring, in close cooperation with regional/local relationship management and product teams, that Deutsche Bank is the provider of choice for clients and that all avenues for working with our client across different geographies and products are explored
- Involving senior management in key client presentations to emphasise alignment with Deutsche Bank's commitment to build the business
How we'll support you
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
- Experience within the financial sector, with relevant coverage experience
- Strong quantitative, numerical, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: effective and concise communicator at all levels, both verbal and written
- Creative problem-solving abilities, anticipates on internal and/or external business challenges
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank in the UK is proud to have been named a Times Top 50 Employer for Gender Equality for three consecutive years. Additionally, we have been awarded a Silver Award from Stonewall for two years running and named in their Top 100 Employers for 2023 for our work supporting LGBTQ+ inclusion.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.