Senior Linux Engineer
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a strong Senior Linux Engineer at a leading asset management firm expanding their operations.
The role involves a mix of Linux engineering support and project work consisting of system upgrades and upcoming deployments for upgrades. Candidates with experience working in large scale, enterprise level Linux environment will adapt well in this role. You will be working with Portfolio Managers and global users based remotely, hence strong communication is key when engaging with users. Your Role
- Design, automate and manage existing infrastructure that support Quant strategies across various parts of the firm
- Resolve complex Linux and Storage infrastructure problems
- Recommend latest Infrastructure tools in the market and keep abreast of new technologies
- Utilizing automation tools to increase efficiency of management such as provisioning and configuration management
- A solid track record managing large-scale Linux infrastructure environments at enterprise level
- Experience with storage and file systems such as Netapp
- Experience utilizing automation platforms and tools, such as Ansible and Salt.
- Exposure in Python, Shell, or Golang scripting are an advantage.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion, please click "Apply Now."