One of the largest Taiwan securties in Hong Kong is looking for a junior trader to join Job responsibilities:
- Execute credit product in an efficient and accurate manner by contacting market makers and counterparties.
- Monitor market move, place trade orders and efficiently source liquidities.
- Willing to deal with people, work with sales team to initiate trade and execute trade, also involved in rates/repos/other hedging derivatives.
- Analytical and Numerical. Collect market information and trading data, perform market analyses, generate and implement investment strategies, prepare daily and weekly market commentary
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as risk and P&L
- Prepare daily P&L and position report to management; work with Risk Department to implement risk monitoring, management and controls
- University degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- At least 1 year fixed income experience in financial industry, extensive and solid knowledge of Fixed Income market.
- Good knowledge on credit analyst and trading skill.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong MS Excel skills, ability in VBA programming is a plus
- Strong communication and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated experience in a challenging and rapidly changing environment with a desire to accept new assignments and the ability to learn new principles and dynamic systems quickly
- Ability to identify and implement new processes across multiple functions that will improve efficiencies and reduce operational risk