- Take responsibility in marketing a diverse suite of interest rate products ranging from flow rates, UK RPI swaps and UK CPI swaps
- Coverage of UK LDI accounts.
- Working with sales, trading, and research to provide comprehensive client coverage.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have ample experience covering UK LDI accounts. (3 years minimum)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience across institutional rates sales.
- Strong and confident communication skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic about joining a growing/successful business.
If you feel you have suitable experience within LDI Rates Sales and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across corporate finance, sales and trading, globally. With consultants specialising in different sectors and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies
Keywords: Fixed Income, Interest Rates, LDI, Pension Funds, Swaps, Direvatives, Jobs in London, London Jobs