SMC789 - Loan Agency Transaction ManagerOverview:
Excellent opportunity for an individual with strong experience of Loans/Loan Agency related Transaction Management to join a leading international Bank. The successful candidate will join an established team dedicated to the review and negotiation of transaction documentation related to syndicated loan transactions (including Project and Export Finance and account bank/custody/escrow roles). This role will entail reviewing documentation related to new transactions and dealing with amendment requests to existing transactions.Responsibilities include:
Skills & Experience:
- Working as part of a team dedicated to the review and negotiation of documentation related to syndicated loan transactions.
- Reviewing and negotiating documentation for a portfolio of complex transactions, liaising with internal/external contacts as required.
- Reviewing transaction documentation relating to syndicated facilities, Islamic financing, real estate financing, leveraged & acquisition financing etc.
- Dealing with amendments to existing transactions as required.
- Working closely with Operations and Client Services Teams.
- Responding to internal/external client queries in a timely manner.
- Assisting in training less experienced team members.
- Previous experience of working as a Loan Agency related Transaction Manager - Essential.
- Previous experience within Project and/or Export Finance beneficial.
- Corporate Trust agency experience beneficial.
- Understanding of banking operations beneficial.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as using own initiative.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are not always able to provide individual feedback on each application/CV that we receive. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying for the above mentioned role, please consider your application for this role as unsuccessful.
We may keep your details/CV, in order that we can contact you regarding other potential roles. Should you prefer that we do not keep a copy of your details, please do contact us to let us know.