Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited ('Hang Seng Indexes Company') manages and compiles the Hang Seng Family of Indexes, which cover stocks listed in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our index series includes the Hang Seng Index, the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index and the Hang Seng TECH Index, as well as Stock Connect, Greater Bay Area and sector-related indexes. As at the end of 2020, assets under management in products passively tracking indexes in the Hang Seng Family of Indexes had reached a total of about US$38 billion.
Hang Seng Indexes Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank. Our company is a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index complier services to customers and financial institutions around the world.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Data & Analytics
within the Sustainable and Emerging Business Office . Principal responsibilities
- Lead the Data and Analytics team under the Sustainable and Emerging Business Office
- Deep understanding of financial and index data and investment analytics platforms, and extensive experience in index data and analytics product development area
- Strong business acumen to determine the directions and formulate business plans, and strong project management skills to drive, implement and execute the new data products and business initiatives related to index data and analytics business
- Develop new revenue streams for the firm in the area of index data, investment analytics and technology
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of key market, regulatory and competitor intelligence
- Collaborate with various internal teams such as research, product and client coverage and initiate and develop new products related to index Data and Analytics Platform
- University degree in business/finance related disciplines, Master degree preferred;
- Over 10 years' experience in financial industry or financial data analytics;
- Deep understanding of financial data, index, ESG and/or data analytics;
- High-level of communication, interpersonal, problem solving and project management skills;
- Proficiency in BBG/Factset/Refinitive referred;
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.