- JN -082023-1945222
- Oct 04, 2023
Looking for a new job opportunity? Look no further than our company! We are currently seeking motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Our Client seeks to achieve simplicity in everything they do, in the way people embrace technology, the way they serve their clients and the way they run internally. Role & Responsibility
The PMO Manager plays a pivotal role in overseeing and optimizing the project management
processes and functions within the organization. With a focus on strategic leadership and managerial
responsibilities, this role entails directing and guiding the PMO team to ensure successful project
execution and alignment with organizational goals.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strategic Leadership
- Project portfolio Management
- Performance Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Process Improvement
- Team Development
- Only Singaporeans
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines with a minimum of 7-10 years of progressive PMO or project management experience.
- Proven experience in managing complex projects and project portfolios, preferably within the healthcare industry or similar information exchange environments.
- Proficiency in initiating, managing, and reporting on program activities, identifying performance issues, and recommending effective solutions.
- Strong strategic mindset, with the ability to align project activities with broader organizational goals.
- Previous experience in leading teams, fostering a collaborative culture, and promoting continuous learning and growth.
If you are passionate about technology and driven to make a difference, we encourage you to apply today.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Maralene Joshua at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Maralene Joshua Implementation Specialist Morgan McKinley Singapore, Talent Solutions EA License No: 11C5502 Personnel Registration No: R2093737