Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Risk and Compliance - Portfolio, Policy and Control of Wholesale Credit Risk Management
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Portfolio, Policy and Control of Wholesale Credit Risk Management is responsible for review of portfolio management framework, formulation and review of credit policies, procedures and guidelines for corporate banking, private banking and SME segments, oversight on the credit related matters of new product development, and also regulatory reporting for Banking Exposures Limits Rule.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Portfolio Risk Manager. Principal responsibilities
The candidate will work closely with the offshore resources and support the department in carrying out the following job responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing different credit information reports (MIs), e.g. dashboards for Risk Management Meeting, meeting materials for Wholesale Credit Portfolio Oversight Committee, Country Oversight Meeting with the regional team and other ad hoc meetings.
- Assisting the portfolio risk manager to conduct the annual review of Country/Territory Risk Plan
- Performing the review of the Bank's strategy/appetite on customers in different industrial sectors and trend analysis of actual position against the plan approved.
- Conducting the review and gap analysis of credit portfolio management framework of HASE.
- Coordinating with Risk and Business/Functional Units to streamline the credit portfolio management tasks.
- Supporting the co-ordination of credit related system enhancements.
- Assisting in ad hoc MI/Project.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- Minimum of three years' banking experience in corporate credit risk management
- Ability to work independently and proactively under tight timeline.
- Good credit sense, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skill and proficient in data analysis and application software such as MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior role.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.