At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
Support the team to implement Unit-Linked and pension related projects and initiatives to drive the business Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Be a key contributor of the team to support various investment fund projects and initiatives for Unit-Linked and pension business
- Prepare various reports, sales support materials and marketing materials, covering areas of fund performance, fund monitoring, corporate actions, fund investment related projects & events, etc.
- Prepare regular investment market update write-up for various sales channels and customers
- Assist in fund selection, review and monitoring and due diligence tasks
- Assist in launch of investment related marketing events & campaigns
- Prepare materials for management presentations and regulatory meetings
- Support the team administrative works
You are required to obtain relevant licence(s) if your job involves regulated activities
- University graduate in Business, Finance and/or related discipline are preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Financial Institutions
- Demonstrate accountability and initiative at work
- Possesses the ability to work flexibly with internal and external stakeholders to deliver team objective timely
- Passed the paper 1,3,5 of the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination (IIQE) and/or MPF Intermediaries examination is preferred
- Good command of Microsoft knowledge, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Cantonese & spoken English and written Chinese & English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.