Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
BNY Mellon Collateral Management & Segregation provides collateral solutions to global market participants. Through the efficient and optimal collateralization of trading and counterparty exposures, Collateral Management assists its clients in managing risk, capital and liquidity via its ability to provide the broadest market, transaction and client coverage across several asset classes globally. As a member of the Collateral Management team, you will be part of a global market leader, working with a world class group in multiple global locations and servicing some of the largest clients worldwide.
Evolving regulations, increasing capital constraints, liquidity concerns and the growing demand for transparency are among the many challenges our clients face. These challenges require new thinking and new solutions. BNY Mellon can help clients access capital, financing and liquidity through our suite of foreign exchange, securities finance, collateral management and segregation, capital markets, liquidity and prime brokerage services.
With over 1000 employees across three continents and $3 trillion in inventory of lendable assets for securities lending, we pride ourselves on offering clients trading, financing, liquidity and collateral solutions by offering innovative services, market insight, industry expertise and scalable technology and deliver services. We bring together our experts, technology and operational strengths to offer effective solutions that help our clients manage their risk, capital and liquidity needs.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Analyst, Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions/KYC for International Collateral Management
to join our International Collateral Management This role is located in Manchester. Position summary
Under significant direction, conducts assigned operational & data analysis activities related to client onboarding/transitions/conversions. Prepares for and onboards clients, opens and closes accounts and/or analyzes, reconciles and reviews incoming or outgoing data for accurate translation to platform. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Determines the best set-up for client accounts and establishes or makes updates to client accounts.
- Responsible for small, less complex clients or supports non-complex project phases and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Prepares for the opening of new accounts once due diligence on KYC and AML has been completed. Reviews the Account Opening Checklist for accuracy. Closes off accounts by first checking for any pending activity or balances remaining in the account.
- Conducts pre-transition/conversion testing and quality review of client data. Escalates findings to senior colleagues or assigned transition consultant.
- Responsible for the daily workflow of client transition/conversion operational and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition/conversion including data requirements, regulatory and compliance impact and data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc.
- Assist with managing transitions/conversions by developing transition/conversion plans along with timelines, assessing key resource requirements and identifying critical paths. Coordinate with different departments to complete tasks and documentation in time. Communicate progress to team and escalate issues or potential project delays.
- Provides project management to maintain and support less complex client relationships. Works closely with and provide support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- PC Literacy.
- Experience in the Financial operational space
- Experience in client-facing or project management preferred
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.