Join us as a Currencies Sales Associate
What you'll do
- If you're highly analytical and have a keen interest or background in economics and financial markets, you'll thrive in our UK Corporate FX Sales business
- Working as part of a sales team, you'll be promoting our full suite of products across FX, FXO and Digital Solutions
- This is a regulated and customer-facing role, so you'll need to be fully trained and successfully pass regulatory exams to demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills to fulfil your regulatory accountabilities
- We'll consider candidates at both analyst and associate level for this role
As a Currencies Sales Associate, you'll manage the sales side of the onboarding process for large numbers of potential new clients. You'll drive and deliver increased efficiencies in the coverage of a large portfolio, providing outstanding service via digital engagement.
You'll learn to identify opportunities to drive FX revenues from existing and new customers, including the identification of potential FX option opportunities to be taken forward by the Solutions team.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Speaking to various stakeholders to promote our Corporate foreign exchange services to both existing and prospective new clients
- Building strong client relationships through consistent and meaningful interaction
- Implementing client focus through various initiatives and communications, continuing to drive the e-agenda across our business
You'll need to be customer-focused, team-oriented and highly analytical to make an impact in this role.
Ideally, you'll hold a FCA Registered CF30, Customer Investment Adviser qualification or demonstrate the ability and desire to pass these exams.
You'll also need:
- The ability to understand existing processes and propose areas where things can be improved or made more efficient
- A proven track record of having helped clients by identifying their needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable technical skills and the ability to understand and explain complex products, and specifically the benefits and risks associated with them
- A good understanding of our currencies proposition and the Commercial Bank and its frontline staff, along with their clients' currencies service requirements
- A strong understanding and interest in investment banking, and specifically why you would be suited to a front office sales role