KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world.
Client relationships and marketing are integral to our business. Our Markets group helps retain clients, win new business and support the targeting of existing and new clients. We are now seeking a Proposal Support Manager to build proposal work flow and structure, as well as manage large-scale tendering projects.
• Contribute to building proposal support related projects and platforms, continuously promote proposal ecosystem;
• Live support functional teams to prepare proposals with high quality and efficiency, regularly update and enrich standard documents;
• Proactively explore future advanced technology driven tools and lead to deployment;
• Cooperate with team members to complete the tasks assigned by In-charge
Experience & Background:
• Bachelor or above degree holder;
• Working experience in Big 4 or similar consulting firms;
• Minimum 5 years' experience working as proposal coordinator or project manager, leading teams to successfully win the tender;
• Excellent data analysis capabilities;
• Strong business acumen with good analytical, communication, business modelling and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work independently under pressure, attention to detail and good time management;
• Proficiency with data analysis/presentation tools, such as PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.;
• Professional working proficiency with excellent verbal, written and drafting skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients. To lead by example, we launched Our Impact Plan (OIP) which includes our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
Please note that all information in this form has been voluntarily supplied and will be used by KPMG for selection purposed only.
© 2023 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.