HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Supports product managers on research and design of new product ideas and initiatives in support of HKEX's strategy.
- Supports the delivery and go-to-market strategy of new products and initiatives, partnering with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Conducts market intelligence on competitive landscape and support the positioning of HKEX's product platform.
- Works with product managers and client teams in preparation for client meetings and responding to client inquiries.
- Performs regular reporting for internal, regulatory and client purposes.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, mathematics or similar disciplines is preferred
- Experience working in financial services
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective and efficient communication
- Self-starter with strong initiative to produce and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Strong in Microsoft Excel, Python, or other programming languages to support data analysis, automation and other required task
- Proficiency in Bloomberg is a plus
- Fluency/proficient in Cantonese, English required
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.