SM/VP - Treasury Risk & Counterparty Credit Risk - Top Tier Bank
Your new company
Our client is seeking an experienced professional to lead our Treasury Risk team within the Market Risk Department of a bank. The SM/ VP will be responsible for managing and overseeing counterparty credit risk assessment, approval processes, and ensuring effective risk management strategies.
Your new role
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategies for managing counterparty credit risk within the Treasury Risk team.
- Establish and maintain risk limits and ensure compliance with internal policies, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Monitor and track counterparty exposures and credit risk concentrations, providing regular reports and identifying potential risks.
- Develop and enhance Market risk policies, guidelines, and frameworks to align with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Implement risk management tools and systems to facilitate efficient Market risk / Treasury risk assessment, monitoring, and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field. Advanced degree or professional certifications (e.g., FRM, CFA) preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in market risk, counterparty credit risk management, preferably within a banking or financial institution.
- Experience in managing counterparty credit risk and conducting credit risk assessments.
- Familiarity with financial products, markets, and industry trends.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Natalie Choi at +852 22307485 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.