KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
Client relationships and marketing are integral to our business. Our Marketing team applies contemporary business-to-business marketing strategies to support the targeting of existing and new clients.
The role of Publications Manager helps KPMG China to establish industry authority through sectoral thought leadership, demonstrating our subject matter expertise that helps businesses to gain executive buy-in and support investment decisions at key moments of challenge and change. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Content development and editorial support for thought leadership in forms of white paper, opinion pieces, social posts and newsletters etc.
- Project manage throughout the content lifecycle - from desk research subject matter understanding, ideating narratives, conceptualising content, conducting primary research (e.g. in-depth interview, expert interview), analysing 3rd party data, to writing, editing and driving marketing initiatives to amplify the content (e.g. repurposing long form content for webpage, social media and newsletter)
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team (including social media team and creative team) to bring to life content, ensure it's visually impactful and digestible in the modern media landscape across media outlets
- Provide content development and editorial support based on KPMG's editorial style and compliance guidelines.
- Advise stakeholders - both internal and external - on considerations and suggest best approach to achieve objectives through content thought leadership
- Coordinate with regional and global marketing professionals to maintain an editorial calendar and content pipeline for financial services, comprising both local and relevant global thought leadership
- Orchestrate across lines of businesses, excel beyond editorial and content development, position himself/herself an active contributor in the wider Markets, Sectors and Business ecosystem within the firm
- University graduate
- A minimum of eight years editorial work experience - preferably with a financial services background
- Have a good understanding of the modern media landscape in Hong Kong (and preferably in Mainland China) - ability to develop content for long/short/social forms
- Good business sense - understand how thought leadership and content can drive brand differentiation and enhance KPMG China's subject matter expertise and industry authoritativeness
- Good understanding of the firm's objectives and commercial priorities to intertwine with content and thought leadership development
- Strong proven editing and writing skills, a key responsibility for the role
- Experience of running marketing campaigns with support and guidance from the wider marketing team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as manage complex projects and prioritise work
- Strong language skills required: English language skills essential, Chinese proficiency is a definite advantage
- Pro-active and detail-oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible: ability to handle last minute issues
- Strong work ethic, resourceful and takes initiatives
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively "Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
© 2023 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.