We are looking for a highly motivated, driven and passionate Cloud Solutions Architect to lead, manage and deliver solutions across our clients portfolio.
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Solutions Architect is to define and provide cloud solutions to meet business requirements. You will partner with business application teams as well as technical and security services teams to describe and ensure alignment to our client's agreed strategy, policies, principles, and patterns.Responsibilities include:
- Act as an incubator for modernization of application, technical and security services through adoption of cloud-native solutions.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture to implement a highly scalable, automated, and available cloud platform, aligned with the future state cloud-first strategy and architecture.
- Drive adoption and migrations from traditional technology platforms to public cloud services.
- Create and implement self-service DevOps, support, maintenance and governance practices and processes for the Cloud Platform.
- Recommend tools and methodologies to support Cloud Platform operations and implement SRE practices and team as part of the Digital transformation process
- Partner with Development teams, CyberSecurity, Support and Enterprise Architecture teams to deliver and maintain a cloud platform with associated DevOps practices.
- Break large complex systems into manageable subsystems and components, each of which can be managed by individuals or teams in a scalable manner.
- Create the capabilities required to utilize automation practices for initializing, provisioning and optimizing systems, and facilitate infrastructure orchestration - embracing self-service and autonomy.
- Convert the InfraOps practices into DevOps practices, building CI/CD pipelines and automation to deliver and deploy applications to production.
- Ensure systems and application have efficient and actionable monitoring with SLO aligned with business goals.
- You have expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure products and capabilities.
- You have proven experience with all aspects of Cloud service models and application delivery such as PaaS, Serverless and Containerization infrastructure.
- You have proven experience in building fault-tolerant, scalable, and secure systems.
- You have proven experience DevOps teams in a mission critical environment.
- You have working experience in Agile mythologies and have actively manages Scrums.
- You previously worked with CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-Code management and governance.
- You must be passionate about innovation and love leading technological change.
- You must be passionate in creating a collaborative, caring and safe environment for all teammates to succeed.