- Take ownership for the development and implementation of our client's Digital Operational Resilience programme for leading Financial Services clients, defining their DORA strategy and managing initiatives.
- Offering gap analysis on our firm's client's DORA frameworks.
- Specialised knowledge of DORA requirements
- Strong project management skillset
- Seasoned client management and communication skills
- First-rate conceptual thinking and analytical skills
- Capable of working to a high standard in a fast-paced environment
- Educated with at least a Bachelor's Degree from a leading university
: London (Office based)Salary
: Dependent on experience
Please note, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest suiting your skills.
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.