Zurich | 80-100 % | Reference 5814
The (Senior) Business Development Manager for Market Data collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to enhance SIX Exfeed AG's data services. Working closely with the Head of Market Data, she/he refines pricing strategies and packaging to stimulate growth in the dynamic market. Additionally, she/he contributes to the implementation and improvement of products and services for SIX Exfeed, ensuring adherence to regulatory standards. What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Evaluate and enhance the overall Market Data product portfolio at SIX Exfeed by identifying growth opportunities through competitor analysis, exploring industry trends, and implementing impactful measures
- Proactively engage with national and international consumers of SIX Exfeed Market Data and Analytics products, creating compelling ad-hoc presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Assist the Head of Market Data in formulating and executing sales and pricing strategies, identifying cross-selling opportunities for relevant capital market data
- Contribute to the development and management of the data project pipeline at SIX Swiss Exchange, with a particular focus on fostering international collaboration and addressing regulatory projects.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in product management/business development, demonstrating a track record of managing product strategies and driving business growth
- Exhibit excellent knowledge and expertise in the Financial Information/Market Data domain
- Demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual skills, along with thought leadership and effective story-lining abilities, reflecting a structured and result-oriented mindset
- Display the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English; knowledge of German and Spanish is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Mateusz Kozielec at +41583998611 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.