At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
At Bank of Singapore (BOS), we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. We offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within Bank of Singapore and OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
This role will reside within the Compliance Transformation Team and joining a team excited to drive change to elevate the AML platform and maximize compliance data as strategic asset across the Bank.
• Lead the formulation and execution of the transformation of AML capabilities through impactful process, platform (i.e. data and system) and people culture changes across Client Lifecycle Management which includes client on-boarding, client maintenance and review, client off-boarding.
• Manage financial crime compliance waterfall projects to enhance Group AML capabilities for quality and timely delivery through detailed project planning, rigorous project risk management, disciplined change prioritization and prudent resource management.
• Define product roadmap, formulate user journey mapping, manage product backlog and work with Agile squad to build the NextGen compliance platform, embracing the vision of having a unified process digitalization and embedding AI & DA capabilities.
• Develop stakeholder engagement and communication plans to pro-actively engage impacted stakeholders for business requirement formulation, process and user journey mapping and designing system changes to ensure seamless changes across the businesses and functions.
• Prepare succinct steering committee materials including project status, risk, issues and mitigating plans for updating senior stakeholders and facilitating decision makings.
• Partner with both Group and BOS Technology teams as well as external vendors (as required) to jointly develop the most feasible and scalable IT solutions that meet the business needs and minimize business impact.
• Implement automated data analytics solutions using Python to enable self-service analytics including manual data extraction, transformation and data aggregation for regulatory RFI and risk remediations.
• Implement and maintain dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI/Qlikview for compliance reporting and key emerging risk monitoring.
• Formulate test plan and test cases as well as leading UAT execution with the end-users.
• Develop and deliver training to ensure impacted stakeholders understand process and system changes.
• At least 10 years of experience working as a Project Manager or a Product Owner with a strong problem-solving mindset.
• Self-motivated and self-started individual with a passion for change.
• Have strong analytical skills to quickly understand and break down complex issues and problems to come up with sound and rational judgements and solutions.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Ability to understand and empathize business needs and work with IT teams to conceptualize human centric solution and translate into functional specification.
• Strong communication and influencing skills: ability to steer meetings and discussions with clear objectives, effectively obtain stakeholder buy-ins and drive issue resolution.
• Have hands-on experience in formulating business requirement documents, process mapping and user stories as well as reviewing functional specifications.
• Possess understanding of AML compliance or risk management in financial institutions is preferred but not mandatory.
• Experience with either Waterfall Project Management or Agile Methodology with respect to writing user stories, prioritizing & refining product backlog.
• Meticulous and enjoy data analysis to maximize AML data as a strategic asset.
• Hands on experience in design, development and implementation of data analytics solution using Python and data visualization tools such as Power BI / Qlikview / Tableau.
• Experience working with the following tools: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Visio, JIRA, Qlikveiw, VBA.
• Certification in either in Project Management, Scrum Master or Product Owner will be preferred.
• Those with experience in consulting with hand-on experience in process re-engineering, product management, risk change management or as data product owner will be desirable.