This is an Assistant Relationship Manager role; you will be responsible for providing administrative and client service support to experienced Private Banker, primarily for SEA & NA clients.
• Provide administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers servicing Private Banking clients.
• Respond to all client enquiries and instructions and provide resolution to most issues and requests.
• Monitor transactions and activities in client accounts
• Maintain client data and reports, such as: contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc
• Handle administrative duties including scheduling of appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
• Coordinate with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas as necessary
• Always ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and policies
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity or a relationship manager from priority/private client segment
• Fluent in Mandarin or Bahasa will be an advantage
• Bachelor degree or diploma from reputable institutions
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
Please contact Kelly Phun by emailing your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License : 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1219710