We are looking for a Broker Relationship Manager (known internally as a Business Development Executive)
The Business Development Executive role is part of the award winning Introducer Channel that provides a sales and account management function to our partnering Brokers in order to process and release submitted loan applications. Salary: £34,000 + OTE Who are we?
Our mission is to build the place where small businesses get the funding they need to win.
We do this by uniting cutting-edge data and technology to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. With a decade of expertise under our belt, we've built a game-changer of a platform that's reshaping the landscape of SME lending. Say goodbye to lengthy applications and hello to lightning-fast decisions! In just minutes, SMEs across the UK can get an instant decision, giving them access to affordable funding in a flash.
99% of businesses are small businesses! And in most cases aren't given the finance they need to grow. We're here to change that because the world needs small business. Want to learn more?
What will you be doing?
- We have a huge impact on the businesses that borrow through our platform, the communities they serve and the overall economy (last year £6.9bn of GDP generated). You can read our full Impact Report here: https://www.fundingcircle.com/uk/impact
- To see what our customers think, visit our Trustpilot page: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fundingcircle.com
- And we're still evolving! With over a decade leading the industry with our award winning core loans offering we are now well on our way to solving more SME finance challenges transforming into a multi-product lending platform.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to support and drive the growth of business lending through introducers i.e. commercial mortgage/asset Introducers, business consultants, accountants etc. You will balance managing a healthy & high-performing pipeline of applications whilst nurturing and growing relationships within our Introducer network.
What we're looking for
- Nurturing your pipeline of loan applications via Introducers from SME businesses
- Managing relationships with Introducers in your portfolio via the telephone (not face to face)
- Demonstrating excellent telephone and email communications & supporting your introducers on a day-to-day basis in ensuring SME's access to finance in a quick and efficient process
- Helping to develop and grow your Introducers accounts into key accounts
- Grow the number of SME loan applications via every individual Introducer in your portfolio
- Proactively problem solving, identifying and confidently mitigating any risks, issues or control weaknesses that arise in your day-to-day
Why join us?
- Experience working in a phone based sales environment
- Strong communication skills; you easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Motivation by success in numbers and drive to achieve your monthly targets
- Ability to learn, understand, take on feedback and explain complex concepts and products.
Our Circler proposition is designed to support employees both in and out of work, and it is anchored around four pillars: Health, Wealth, Development & Lifestyle.
We offer hybrid working, with 2-3 days per week based in the office. When you're in the office you can take advantage of our free barista and subsidised lunches through JustEat and we will help support your home working set-up. We support flexible working arrangements so please speak to our recruitment team if this is something you'd like to learn more about.
A few highlights:
- Health: Private Medical Insurance through Aviva, Dental Insurance through Bupa, MediCash, free access to online therapy sessions via Spill and exclusive discounts with Hertility for reproductive health support.
- Wealth: Octopus Money Coach, free mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
- Development: Learning allowance and full access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Lifestyle: Gympass, Electric Car Scheme and more!
And finally, we have enhanced all of our parental leave policies - we actually won the AltFi Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022 for our Partner Leave policy. You can read more here: https://www.altfi.com/article/10158_the-altfi-awards-2022-here-are-the-winners Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect addition to the team!
Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.