Data Management and Pricing analyst Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Data Management and Pricing analyst to join our Data and Pricing Operations team within Front Office Investment Operations .
This role is located in London, United Kingdom - HYBRID
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Maintaining a large securities / portfolio master database/ order management system, where key economic terms are held across various asset types (fixed income, funds, equities, etc.)
- Partnering with various downstream business users across trading, compliance, operations, etc. to resolve data quality and pricing issues.
- Facilitate trading, settlement and clearing of securities across the business
- Opportunity to get exposure to / be involved in large scale projects, involving automation and data process improvements / re-engineering opportunities.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Someone who can think outside the box and recommend better ways of executing our current book of work / BAU.
- Keen eye for detail, laser focused, organized and proactive. Someone who appreciates the need for urgency in getting things done for the business and our clients.
- Be able to work well in an intense / pressuring environment to help resolve data / pricing issues to tight deadlines.
- Excellent team-player and someone who can work well alone but also operate within a global team setting.
- Aladdin experience beneficial
- Operational mindset as it relates to Security data management / mastering and an understanding of pricing beneficial
- Sufficent years within Operations
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.