The Vacancy OVERALL SUMMARY
Based in our London Liverpool Street office (3 days in the office, 2 days at home), is to support the IT infrastructure comprising desktops, servers, network, connectivity, firewalls, software and associated components within Close Brothers Asset Management. RESPONSIBILITIES
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU / PLEASE APPLY IF:
- Respond to either first line support or end user software or hardware queries via email, tickets, phone or face to face.
- Analyze problems, answer questions and provide training about the software
- Joiners, movers and leavers processes
- Undertake daily maintenance tasks relating to the IT Infrastructure
- Identify and test workarounds for reported issues
- Provide regular updates to customers on open support issues
- Assist in editing of training materials, manuals and the knowledge base
- Ensure that all support calls are accurately logged, updated and closed on resolution in the call logging system.
- Significant experience in a customer services role; providing both IT helpdesk and applications support services.
- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting knowledge of laptops, Citrix, printers, mobile devices & telecoms/voice.
- Experience with ITIL based incident and service request processes.
- A positive customer focused attitude.
- Service excellence as a core value.
- Working to and improve response times of SLAs.
- Visible and approachable on-site support of user population.
- Ability to communicate in business language with all company personnel at all levels.
As an employer, Close Brothers Asset Management is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce. We provide equality of opportunity and will aim to ensure that no employee's or candidates are subject to discrimination on grounds of any characteristics including but not withstanding gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, working pattern, caring responsibilities, political beliefs. We appreciate that from time to time, recruitment agencies will have speculative CVs that they may wish to submit to our Talent Acquisition team in relation to a specific role. To avoid any ambiguity around fees, please note that speculative CVs received by Close Brothers, that have not been authorised in advance, by us, will be ineligible for an agency fee. Thank you.