A leading specialist insurer are currently on the lookout for a PMO Administrator to join their Strategic Change Office on a permanent basis.
Here you will be supporting with the administration of finance month-end process for projects, coordinate the contract resource onboarding process and general administrative support to the PMO function.Key Requirements:
- An interest and understanding of the purpose of a portfolio management office
- Ability to build relationships and work well with a range of stakeholders
- Strong organisation skills and ability to proactively manage workload to meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of finance month-end process and purchase-to-pay process
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate agility and is comfortable adapting their time to help meet the various demands on the PMO over the course of each month.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick start a career in the PMO space and be at the forefront of supporting the delivery of change initiatives across the organisation.
*Suitable applicants will be contacted within 48 hours*