About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're making this happen by improving the sustainability and financial wellbeing of our customers - whether they're buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
As an Associate Director, Rates Investor Sales, you will be actively involved in end-to-end sales process from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution. This role expected to monetize existing relationships as well as develop new ones. You will also contribute to the achievement of the Markets business objectives by providing management and financial results for all facets of the Fixed Income sales business to meet current and future targets.
What will you bring?
- Maximise Singapore rates Investor sales revenue by providing rates flows and derivative products to the target client base
- Drive franchise revenue growth, working with Trading and Capital Markets and Research to identify and effectively cross-sell all our products
- Work closely with Relationship Managers and Trading to ensure comprehensive understanding and management of the client portfolio inc. smooth onboarding and identifying opportunities with existing accounts
- Improve Risk Awareness & Risk Culture and ensure limit management and compliance with all internal and external requirements
- Comply with front office control checks and deal processes to limit transactional processing risk issues and prevent operational risk errors
- Demonstrate high level of engagement and performance
- Ensure sharing of best practice across businesses
- Build and promote collaborative and strong relationships with internal (Trading, Relationship Management, Research, other sales team and ANZ enablement teams such as Credit, Operations etc.) & external stakeholders
- Ensure alignment and adherence with Markets dealing and distribution mandates, suitability frameworks, governance and conduct policies, processes and standards
- Ensure alignment and adherence with external regulatory requirements
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
So, why join us?
- Strong customer focus with ability to develop new relationships.
- Experience with working in a team across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, processes and regulatory frameworks.
- Good knowledge in AUD and NZD rates will be an advantage.
- Experience in coverage of Hedge Funds will be a plus.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and negotiating with clients and stakeholders at all seniority levels.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Markitwire, Tradeweb and Yieldbroker will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate ANZ Values and Behaviours: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellent.
There's something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you're part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
As a Purpose-led bank we've committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
But it's not just our customers who will feel your impact. You'll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you'll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You'll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 55003. Job Posting End Date
12/12/2023 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)