Caxton Associates, founded in 1983, is a global trading and investment firm with offices in London, New York, Monaco, and Singapore. Caxton Associates' primary business is to manage client and proprietary capital through global macro hedge fund strategies. Assets are managed via a broad mandate to trade in a variety of global markets and instruments. The firm's 36 portfolio management teams engage in a diverse set of investment strategies spanning all asset classes, products, and geographies.Responsibilities:
- You will work very closely with the Portfolio Manager on the day-to-day management of the Global Macro portfolio, primarily Rates and FX-focused.
- Help build analytical tools for trade screening and idea generation (mainly in Excel and Python)
- Generate and execute trade ideas across products (Interest Rates and FX - both linear and options)
- Keep abreast of macro developments and the market implications.
- 1-5 years in Sales, Trading, Quants, or Structuring within Rates and FX, preferably in investment banking and/or buyside firm.
- Graduate from a Top-Tier university, preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- Solid experience in building analytical models using both Python and Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a self-starter.
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work effective in a team-oriented environment.
- A keen eye for detail, a curious mindset, and a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Displays and operates at the highest degree of ethics and integrity.