Who we are looking for:
The State Street Global Cybersecurity team is looking for a Sr. Staff Engineering Lead, Integrated Defensive Engineering & Architecture
. The Cybersecurity team delivers platforms, architecture, and tooling to help Cybersecurity teams make faster, more informed decisions as we work to secure State Street's digital footprint. As a Senior Lead, you will define the reference and implementation Architectures for security platforms, cloud and SIEM security infrastructure, enterprise-wide, transformational, technology imperatives, persuade and influence senior business and information technology (IT) leaders on the security architecture direction for enterprise-wide, transformational, technology imperatives. What you will be responsible for:
- Develop and drive the execution of architecture and standards to continuously enhance our security posture as the threat landscape evolves;
- Develop and drive the transformation initiatives across our data protection technology & platforms.
What we value:
- Support the creation of and adherence to information security reference architectures by developing reusable patterns for security;
- Mature and help implement Threat Modelling capability with SDLC and application development efforts;
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key vendors to ensure that all technology and services roadmaps are leveraged and aligned.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Proven experience with software development methodologies, including waterfall, agile, DevSecOps;
- Proven experience with Data Protection & enterprise DLP technologies.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership;
- Demonstrated ability in influencing technical teams;
- Proven organizational skills, specifically managing multiple, concurrent projects;
- Proven experience in security architecture for both applications and infrastructure.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security or related discipline, with 6+ years of experience (or 5+ years with a relevant Master's Degree).
- You have multiyear (>5 years) experience within Cybersecurity including SecOps, threat modelling, and secure architecture.
- Experience with securing cloud native environments using DevSecOps and Policy As Code methods - direct experience writing code highly preferred.
Experience with security and compliance monitoring in cloud and SaaS environments implementing CNAPP, CSPM, and DSPM strategies
- Experience with SIEM and log routing platforms in hybrid cloud environments.
- You have a proven ability to Independently drive transformational security projects cross-organization.
- You have knowledge of security testing tools and techniques
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results and demonstrating strong ownership.
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Salary Range:
$140,000 - $222,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.