As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Digital Product Delivery Lead managing delivery of projects in the area of Payments
- Work closely with business stakeholders, channel and product teams and partners/merchants
- Be responsible for leading the development of Business requirements by working closely with Business stakeholders from different Business Platform, Product teams and/or external Partners/Merchants
- Be able to run in-depth analysis of Business requirements and map out detailed requirements in Business Requirements Document (BRD) or User Stories
- Work closely with UX Design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) or Narratives to ensure specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Lead a team of Test Analysts, Automation Test Engineers working with other participating teams from Business, Technology, etc. to drive on-time delivery of projects within agreed scope and approved budget
- Collaborate with Business units, Operation Units, Technology partners in ensuring end-to-end system and process delivery
- Manage a team of Automation Test Engineers to design, develop, execute and maintain test cases for mobile applications to drive productivity and efficiency
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Degree holder with minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in managing and driving end-to-end delivery of large-scale and/or complex projects, in the Consumer Banking space and in the area of mobile payments, payments technologies and applications, etc.
- Have a strong IT background and good understanding of emerging payment technologies and processes
- Have experience in API testing and automation frameworks
- Have good working knowledge in mobile testing tools and frameworks such as JBehave, Cucumber, Appium, Selenium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso, etc.
- Have good working knowledge in JIRA, Zephyr as well as JIRA add-ons such as "Better Excel Exporter for JIRA", "Adaptavist ScriptRunner for JIRA, "JSU - Suite Utilities for JIRA", etc.
- Have a good understanding and working experience with the different milestones within a project lifecycle such as business requirements development, test management and execution, implementation, etc
- Possess a high level of passion or interest in domain areas of APIs, payments, partner-facilitated transactions
- Have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude and an avid team player
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and commitment
- Able to work well and effectively with different stakeholders, e.g. product teams, operation teams, technology teams, external partners/merchants
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
- Self-starter with good business acumen, independent and avid with multi-tasking while manage stringent delivery timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.