Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide consultation/expertise on risk identification, compliance, process improvement and quality assurance to stakeholders for mitigation and adequate risk treatment.
- Front all internal and external audits issues for the department and ensure audit action items are closed appropriately and promptly.
- Provide timely and periodic update to managements or relevant audience on risk and cybersecurity matters.
- Track process improvements or issues to ensure timely closure.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure technology risks identified are properly managed and effectively mitigated.
- Perform data analysis or polices/standards/procedures review to ensure compliance to bank standards.
- Prepare, maintain and conduct control testing for units Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSAs)
- Identify and implement preventive measures for process improvement and evaluate potential operational and technology risks.
- Identify security operations gaps, vulnerabilities, associated risks, and mitigation strategies in our internal and outsourced vendor environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline from a recognized Tertiary Institution or Higher.
- Experience working in a the Financial/Banking IT industry is preferred.
- Certifications in Risk Management, Audit, Cybersecurity or related training is advantageous.
- Familiarity with Regulatory Guidelines (MAS TRM, CSA CII, HKMA, RBI etc) will be beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting control testing on Technology Risks is a plus
- Meticulous with eye for details and ability to perform deep-dive investigation and crunching for control and process issues.
- Proactive team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and equips with excellent communication (both spoken and written), presentation and business writing skills.
- Able to pick up new skillsets outside comfort zone.
- Able to manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and able to work on irregular working hours.
- Able to collaborate within a team, at various levels of stakeholders from the operating level to the senior management across locations.
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
- Positive attitude and willing to take new challenges with an open mind.
- Creative, quick & systemic thinking with strong analytical and planning skill.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.