There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.POSITION PURPOSE
This role serves as a subject matter expert on improving client experience (digital and offline), drive the vision of personalization across various BU and support the delivery of connected omnichannel client experience. It is an evolving role, with a need to quickly learn Marketing Technology (MarTech), primarily focus on Adobe Experience Cloud. This role will be responsible for delivering BAU/ongoing work and design/formulate delivery of new personalized experience.
Will be responsible for clarifying and validating the business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimized business processes. Utilizes specialized knowledge of the company and client groups to analyze and improve business processes potentially impacting clients across a business unit. Serves as an expert consultant to multiple business teams to manage the most complex client projects and solve issues. Makes recommendations to and helps execute the strategic priorities for the assigned client groups to best reach clients, maximize engagement, and deliver business value. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES Digital/Web Analytics -
Customer Journey Mapping/Analytics
- Experience in Digital Analytics roles focused on customer experience with strong, customer-centric business acumen, preferably in B2B environments
- Applies expert knowledge of Digital Platform analytics concepts, tools, and 'best practice' techniques for reporting and analysis and develop solutions that will improve client experience, execute strategic initiatives, and achieve operational efficiency
- Expertise with one or more digital platforms (web analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of tag management data collection platforms (like Adobe Launch or any tag manager)
- Data Integration / Audience Management
- Data Integration: Oversee the integration of data from various sources, including CRM, advertising platforms, website analytics, and other relevant sources, to build a unified view of customer interactions.
- Basic SQL skills and experience querying large data sets stored in on-premise or cloud-based data warehouses and data lakes.
- Experience in Marketing Technologies (MarTech) and orchestration of data for use in marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience in creation of audiences for personalized / marketing use case
- Exposure to Adobe platforms like Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) or any similar Customer Data Platforms (CDP) is a plus
- Digital Optimization
- Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other touch points
- Working knowledge of concepts around digital optimizations - run and analyse A/B test
- Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
- Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
- Exposure to platforms like Adobe Target, Optimizely is a plus
- Analyze and understand the customer journey, identifying touchpoints and interactions to enhance customer experiences through technology implementations.
- Exposure to platform like Adobe Customer Journey Analytics is a plus
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Provides consultancy and advice on MarTech platform functionality, applicability, and usability of solutions (process and/or technology).
- Identifies opportunities, feasibility assessment and solutioning to improve current processes and act as a champion to drive any new implementation. Recognizes and manages any business trade-offs and priorities.
- Serves as the business or product owner for the most complex projects. Partners with the business to recommend project objectives and outcomes and ensures completion of the projects. Ensures both internal and external teams receive communications on the timeline and progress of projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, data analytics, IT, and business stakeholders, to ensure seamless implementation of MarTech solutions
- Stays abreast of business strategy and needs and technology leveraged by the business channels they support and leverage that information in support of the business. Proactively monitors industry trends (both financial and software).
- Any Adobe Experience Cloud certification is preferred.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 8+ years of total relevant work experience
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.