KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 144 countries and territories and close to 236,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG China is based in 32 offices across 29 cities with around 14,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work. From being closely involved in supporting the firm's business strategy and helping to ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable, payroll and billing. Job Highlights
- 2-3 years Financial / Business Analysis experience
- Degree holder in Accounting
- Support Finance activities and analysis
- Proficiency in MS office applications, VBA, Power BI
Experience and requirement
- Provide support in preparing financial analysis
- Assist in budget preparation and forecasting
- Work with different internal teams to implement workflow improvement and process automation
- Assist in preparing ad hoc analysis reports requested by management
- Degree holder in Accounting, preferably with a professional accounting qualification and minor in Information System, Information Technology or related discipline
- Preferably with 2 to 3 years' Financial / Business Analysis experience
- Exposure in handling management reporting, analysis and workflow improvement
- Advanced proficient in MS Excel/ PowerPoint and big data analytics tools, e.g. Excel VBA (highly preferred) and Power BI
- Familiar with accounting software, preferably in SAP
- Good command of both English and Mandarin
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Self-initiative, able to work under pressure and produce high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Good analytical mindset, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow all set procedures to achieve compliance
- Mature, reliable and detail-oriented
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients. To lead by example, we launched Our Impact Plan (OIP) which includes our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
Please note that all information in this form has been voluntarily supplied and will be used by KPMG for selection purposed only.
© 2023 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (KPMG International), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.