HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
- Provide secretarial and general administrative support for Hosting Services and other ITIO departments
- Maintain departmental calendars, schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences
- Manage departmental purchase requests, including preparing orders and submitting payment settlements
- Assist with human resources functions such as staff on-boarding and off-boarding, seat arrangement and logistics.....etc.
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and other documents as required.
- Coordinate and assist with departmental projects, including research, data collection, and analysis as needed
- Undertake special or ad hoc projects and other clerical tasks that may be assigned by the Department Head.
- Degree holder of any discipline
- • Minimum 3 years relevant administrative experience, preferably in well-established banking/financial institutions
- • Well-organized, attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- • Good team player, with good interpersonal and communications skills
- • Able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- • Proficiency in using office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email systems, and other relevant software applications.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.