HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary:
We are looking for a bright, engaged, and analytical talent to join our Trading Development Team who will help us on HKEX's strategically important initiatives related to Hong Kong cash market and Stock Connect programme. Working as part of Trading, you will work closely across various disciplines within the organisation to design and implement holistic, integrated and practical solutions to support HKEX group/business objectives. You will not only get involved in in-flight projects, but also conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends and needs. You will also gain hands-on experience to see through project implementation including business analysis and justification, solution design, project management, ensuring market readiness and obtaining regulatory approvals. If you aspire working in an environment that values tangible deliverables which will have a sustainable impact to the development of Hong Kong financial market, embraces excellence and collaboration and allows you to think outside the box and act strategically, this will be a perfect role for you. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementation of market structure enhancement initiatives in Hong Kong cash market and Stock Connect that drive commercial growth of the firm and/or improvement of market quality, liquidity and maintenance of market orderliness
- Conduct market and policy research relating to market development for the execution of strategic initiatives
- Assist in preparation of project documentations and presentation materials (both in English and Chinese)
- University degree, preferably in Finance/ economics or other b usiness related subjects
- High degree of accuracy, attentiveness to details, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills , and able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoke n English and Chinese
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.